Covenant Home Care will strive to fulfill this mission while acknowledging the following values it considers to be a core part of the organization:
- We acknowledge the presence of Christ in all persons, and deal with the clarity, respect and dignity that is due to them.
- We testify to the transcendent spiritual belief concerning life suffering and death.
- We maintain fidelity to the teachings of the Catholic Church.
- We provide the highest quality of care for patients and their families.
- We provide for the needs of the total person.
- We minister to the good of the whole person who has a variety of physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs.
- We achieve the patient's maximum potential of comfort and optimization of health status through utilization of the home, family and community resources.
- We strive for professionalism, excellence and leadership.
- We support a culture of compassion and respect for our employees and patients.
- We respect the patient's choice for care.
The governing Board of Directors provides direction and leadership to Covenant Home Care. Covenant Home Care has a formal organizational structure and utilizes accepted management principles, such as screening, hiring and supervision of dedicated and conscientious personnel, keeping them updated professionally, and utilizing fiscally-sound business practices, to insure comprehensive services.
This agency is a faith-based, non-profit organization and is affiliated with Diocese of Allentown and St. Joseph Medical Center, Reading. We are committed to ensuring your rights and privileges as a healthcare patient.